April 6, 2011

Past Artwork

Well this will be my very first time posting something on here! I'm not sure how formal I'm supposed to sound on a blog, but I'm going to make this my comfy spot to post any sort of things I want on here.

So right now I'm super busy with writing essays for scholarships, class, and attempting to make a resume within a few weeks. You see, I have some friends that are applying to some internships right now! I was very surprised when they told me that I could apply to them too because there wasn't grade limitations on some of them. I feel really grateful that they said that because now I know I can try my hand at applying for internships! It'll probably be a bit messy first, but ah, I think I'll get the hang of it soon.

I'm going to post a couple of art pieces that I made last semester since they are already ready, polished, and on my computer. Enjoy~




Man my cat is so cute! I love drawing her, it's always so fun. Although she moves a lot...and never stays still...so I call her the 30 second cat. Ah, but saying 30 seconds is a huge understatement for that darn kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment